Cardo Scala Rider Q1 Teamset - Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom System
|Fast and secure shipping available|
|Quick and easy 30 day returns|
|Secure checkout using 256 bit encryption|
|Customer service on hand|
|Sign up for a Business Account Here|
Most Helpful Reviews
192178Product arrived quickly from overseas. Product came without Australian power chargers. Instructions were easy to follow to get the items functioning properly. The sound reproduction has been fantastic at both low speed and also at highway speed. I am very satisified with the product
Jonathan Cawongla 2nd September 2017
192860Arrived very fast and well packed, they called me to confirm the shipment, I recommend this shop!
Luiz Brisbane 15th August 2017
193095Really easy to install and use. Sound quality very good. Nothing I can find fault with
John Perth 9th August 2017
- The ideal Motorcycle Intercom system
- Share your music - Wireless stereo (A2DP), FM radio and remote operation of compatible MP3 players
- Make & receive calls hands-free
- Receive GPS (sat nav) audio instructions
- Multipoint technology
- Waterproof and dustproof IP67
The ideal Motorcycle Intercom system
The Cardo Scala Rider Q1 TeamSet was designed with couples, partners or friends in mind, offering a reliable, crystal clear rider-to-passenger intercom with full duplex audio. No longer do you have to shout over a powerful engine or heavy traffic as with this system you can hear every word said.Not only can you communicate with your passenger, you can also communicate with nearby Scala users. There are two pre-paired Q1 headsets included for rider and passenger so you're pretty much good to go out of the box.
Share your music - Wireless stereo (A2DP), FM radio and remote operation of compatible MP3 players
Using the music sharing feature, you can both enjoy the same great tunes at the same time while you ride. Just connect the Q1 wirelessly (via A2DP) to any smartphones or compatible MP3 player, or connect to a non-Bluetooth music player via the AUX input. For FM Radio, there's built-in FM Radio with RDS: 6 station presets with auto scan, automatic selection of the strongest signal, radio on time: 8-10 hours, and automatic radio muting for incoming calls. So many options, and if you're touring, possibly essential.
Make & receive calls hands-free
Whether you ride your motorcycle for business or pleasure, you need to stay connected at all times. With the Scala Rider Q1, you will always be available and never have to miss a thing. The Q1 allows you to conduct mobile phone conversations hands-free, so that you can safely and easily make and receive calls while riding. The Q1 uses voice command, so you simply have to speak into the mic to take, reject or initiate calls. Of course, you can always do the same with one quick tap of the multifunction button if you wish.
Receive GPS (sat nav) audio instructions
To make sure you are always on the right track, connect your GPS and receive in-the-ear instructions. And don't worry if you're already listening to music; You can set priorities so that your music will be paused momentarily while you receive an instruction (or call for that matter).
With Multipoint technology you can connect the Q1 to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously allowing you to have both your GPS device and smartphone running at the same time. The Headset will intuitively switch between devices to alert you of incoming calls so you can stay up-to-date with all your smartphone activities. If you own a business and a personal phone, you no longer have to worry about missing calls on either while you're riding.
Waterproof and dustproof IP67
The Q1 is waterproof and dustproof so you can be sure it will stand up to a battering from the weather as you're riding.
When on the road, you can use Cardo’s exclusive SmartSet Android™ app (available free via Google Play) to easily modify your Q1 settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device.
- Rider-to-Passenger intercom in full duplex
- Music Sharing: Rider and passenger can enjoy listening to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Detachable Speakers: Users can plug in their own speakers (3.5mm jack)
- Large, intuitive control buttons
- Click-to-Link spontaneous intercom with no need for pairing
- Interchangeable boom and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Unique online platform allows you to customize settings and receive software updates via your computer
- Hot-Dial number can be programmed for use in any country or region
- AGC technology: Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise
- VOX activation: Make and answer phone and intercom calls without taking your hands off the handlebars
- Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 programmable station presets and smart auto scan
- Spoken Status Announcements so you always know to which devices your scala rider is connected
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week standby (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Certified waterproof and dustproof (IP67 standard)
- Multiple Connectivity options:
- Dual HS profile for connection to 2 Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones simultaneously
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled MP3 player/iPod or smartphone to stream wireless music
- Non-Bluetooth audio player (via MP3 cord)
- Bluetooth-enabled GPS unit for in-helmet navigation instructions (GPS must support HS profile)
- Other Scala Rider models for intercom conversation
Q & A
Delivery & Returns
United States Postal Service $2.49
A low cost, reliable shipping service, suitable for your less urgent orders. This service is not tracked. Usually delivered within 5-10 business days.
USPS Expedited Mail Service - $9.99
A secure, tracked and reliable mail service. Orders sent using this method usually get delivered in 4-6 business days.
DHL Express Shipping - $15.99
A fast, secure and reliable service shipped by DHL delivered in 2-3 business days. Your item will receive priority handling, and will benefit from a full online tracking service so can check your package's progress along the way.